Job ID 118665
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Japan
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) in Japan has announced the Spring 2024 Internship Program application deadlines. Apply for the OIST Internship in Japan 2024 that is fully funded. After the METI Government of Japan Internship, the OIST Internship is one of the most popular internship programs in Japan. Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students, as well as enrolled students and recent graduates, are eligible for the internship.
You do not need to upload or take any IELTS/TOEFL examinations for the OIST Internship. There is no application cost for the Internship. The internship typically lasts 10 to 12 weeks and lasts between 2 and 6 months. The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) will cover your airfare, lodging, stipend, meals, and visa assistance. This is a fully funded international internship in Japan.
- Internship Allowance: JPY 2,400/Day (Working Day)
- Commuting Allowance: OIST Shuttle Bus Pass
- Travel Expenses: One direct round-trip air ticket
- Accommodation: Furnished apartment on or off campus
- Visa Support: OIST will also assist in visa acquisition, insurance procedures, and local registration.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological, and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
Interns will work under the supervision of the professor. You can check the name of the professor and the available internship positions here.
You must be able to fulfill these requirements set by the OIST Graduate School.
- Students can be from any country. There is no nationality restriction.
- No need for any IELTS or TOEFL Test.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program can apply.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program can also apply.
- Students who are recently graduated can also apply.
- Bachelors 3rd year and 4th year and Master 1st year & 2nd year students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please complete all these documents in the online application form.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest (400 words)
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript (Scanned copies)
- ID Photo (Recent one)