Job ID 120128
Degree Master’s Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State UK
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
Begin your academic journey in the UK. Happy news! Scholarships for Oxford Pershing Square are open right now. We will go into great detail about this scholarship, its application requirements, and the step-by-step application process in this post. The University of Oxford is offering fully financed scholarships for international students called the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2024–2025. There are five full scholarships available for the MBA and Master’s programs. For both years of study, this scholarship pays the entire cost of tuition and provides £15,609 for living expenses. International students from all over the world who wish to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford are eligible to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship.
The Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships each year to exceptional 1+ 1 MBA candidates, covering both the Master’s and MBA year. Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who possess the aptitude and commitment to find globally applicable, sustainable solutions to cultural issues. The scholarship can be used to combine our MBA with any of the related Master’s degrees. If you would like to apply for an MBA program while enrolled in one of the Master’s partnering programs, it is also available. The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship was founded in 2014 and provides living expenses supplementation, university fees, and funding for education for two years of study.
Additionally, you would gain from networking and mentoring opportunities with motivational people and organizations that are a member of the Pershing Square Foundation community. As soon as you begin your Master’s program, you are welcomed into the Saïd Business School community through conferences and receptions with our dean, instructors, and fellow MBA scholars. You will have access to and use Oxford Saïd’s and your department’s networks and resources during both years. Additionally, you will be invited to a summer “walk” in New York City hosted by the Foundation Pershing Square, where you can attend talks and conferences with famous inventors and shift makers.
- Level of Study: Masters / MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: 2 Years
- Deadline: January 05, 2024 (annual)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Computer Science.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology.
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Sociology.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- College Fees
- £15,609 toward living expenses for both years of study
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To be eligible for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Academic achievement.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
Note: These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- To apply for the 1+1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master.
- When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a scholarship essay in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ (Maximum 500 words)
- Complete the MBA application form (selecting 1+1 under the program of interest), as well as apply to the partnering Master’s degree of your choice by the January 2024 admissions deadlines.