Job ID 120268
Experience 2 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number LOG-AFG/10/2022-004
Pharmaceutical Logistics Officer Job at LIA Logistics With 25000 AFN Salary Monthly:
About LIA Logistics:
LIA Logistics is a Logistics Company Operating for the past 10 years. We offer our customers reliable and competitive one-window logistics solutions from all over the world to Afghanistan. Some of our key services are customs clearance, delivery, and quality check processes within Afghanistan
LIA Logistics is looking to hire the following people for their office in Kabul. Qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs to the given email address.
- Preparing the proforma document for Medicine and Medical supplies as per the Afghanistan Food and Drug Authority (AFDA) requirements and following up on its process.
- Visiting Kabul airport customs, Kabul dry customs, and stock of the clients for collection of the samples of the medicine and medical supplies as per the Afghanistan Food and Drug Authority (AFDA) requirements.
- Preparing the draft quality check request letter for the AFDA laboratory and Pharmacy Faculty.
- Preparing the draft release letter for the Afghanistan Food and Drug Authority (AFDA).
- Following up on the quality check process at the Afghanistan Food and Drug Authority (AFDA) laboratory and Pharmacy Faculty.
- Daily update of the clients on the process of documents at the Afghanistan Food and Drug Authority (AFDA).
- Data entry of shipments in the ASYCUDA system.
- Preparing the draft memos for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Preparing and sending daily activity reports.
- Maintaining document records of shipments.
- Following up with vendors on the status of shipments, and maintaining good relationships with customers and vendors
- Obtaining Proof of Delivery (POD) of shipments from customers.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from Kabul University or one of the recognized Universities.
- Multi-language skills – Dari, Pashto, and English (Good Communication in writing and speaking of English language)
- Good Knowledge of the Job and computer skills (particularly good in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, word, PowerPointg with the presentation skills).
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in similar fields.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title Pharmaceutical Logistics Officer for (AFDA) in the subject line of your e-mail. LIA regrettably cannot respond to individual queries about a job or on the status of individual applications due to the high number of applicants. If you have not been contacted within a week after the closing date, please assume that your application has not succeeded.