Job ID 119627
Experience 3 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
No of Opportunity 2
Province or State Kapisa Maidan Wardak
Vacancy Number RI-2023-88
About Relief International (RI):
Relief International is a leading non-profit organization working in 16 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach —, which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
- Help on procurement of drugs;
- Prepare a list of those drug/medical equipment companies that are certified by MOPH;
- Assist with the procurement of medical equipment;
- Ensure adherence to MOPH standards, certifications, etc.;
- Ensure quality and certification of drugs once delivered from the main provider;
- Ensure safe transportation of drugs and other equipment to the Provinces, adopting National standards;
- Refreshment training to medical staff on safely storing drugs, vaccines and maintaining the equipment.
- Responsible for pharmacy stock and management of orders from the HFs;
- Prepare pharmacy reports based on project requirements;
- Prepare a data sheet that should include all the required information regards to the drugs storage, drugs amount, transportation and distribution;
- Managing Inventory of project pharmacy unit as per request, in close coordination with Logistics Department;
- Establish quality standards defined with requirements of the CHF policies;
Accomplish other tasks defined by and agreed with the PM, Doctor and Logs Manager.
- Graduated from pharmacy department from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3-year to 5 year work experiences at a similar position.
- Work experience with other health organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
- Problem solving skills.
Excellent English and Proficient in local languages (Dari and Pashto).
The interested candidates should submit their application letter with a CV and with three references.
Please Mention the announced position vacancy number in the email subject please like (apply for RI-2023-88 specify Position and Province Name……)
Via email: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please download the application form through below link. fill and send it along with your CV: :
Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.