Job ID 121126
Degree Bachelor Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State USA
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
The Presidential Fellows Program (PFP) at Miami University is an attractive merit-based scholarship option for bachelor’s degree candidates. PFP offers a one-of-a-kind educational experience to the brightest scholars and leaders of the twenty-first century. The student’s four-year, renewable scholarship, which covers tuition, fees, housing, and food, will be fully funded by this program.
Students may apply for the Presidential Fellows Scholarship during an autumn or spring semester of study abroad in Luxembourg for faculty-led, co-sponsored, or exchange programs that are paid for by Miami University. Scholarship monies can only be used for billed tuition, fees, lodging, and meals once during a program’s one semester of study abroad.
Miami University, one of eight public institutions, is well known for its unrivaled dedication to undergraduate education and offering students with immersive and transformative learning experiences.
- Application Deadline: December 01, 2023 (11:59 pm)
- Announcement of Grant Funds: January 2024
- Organizer: Miami University
- Field: Different fields
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Funding Duration: 4 Years
- Language: English
- Study Intakes: Fall or spring semester
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Benefits of the Presidential Fellows Program Scholarships
The PFP is a fully funded and renewable program that will cover the student’s following costs for four years of study:
- Covering tuition, fees, housing, and food.
- One-time academic enrichment stipend of $5,000.
- Tailored events for the Presidential Fellows cohort, including Miami’s U-Lead Conference.
Enrichment stipend may cover the following programs:
- Independent research study abroad or away
- Public service and community engagement initiatives
- The Miami University Presidential Fellows Program Enrichment Fund Review Committee approved other enrichment activities.
Who Can Apply for the Presidential Fellows Program Scholarships?
Admissions are open to the following international students for an undergraduate program:
- Non-Refundable $70 Application Fee or Qualified Fee Waiver.
- Academic records, including all secondary school studies, starting from 9th grade through the most current available at the time of application
- Official final secondary school academic transcripts and graduation certificates are mandatory before enrolling at Miami.
Proof of English Language Proficiency:
- Language proficiency test scores, like TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or an approved alternative proof of English language proficiency, are mandatory at the time of application.
- TOEFL iBT, including Paper and Home Editions: 80
- TOEFL Essentials: 9
- IELTS and IELTS Online: 5
- Duolingo English Test (DET): 110
Note: Click for additional English proficiency information.
Financial Estimate Form:
- Students should complete the Financial Estimate Form available after submitting a complete admission application. The students can find the form on the Student Application Status page.
Please apply to Miami University via the Common Application before the deadline to get considered for the Presidential Fellows Program Scholarships. All applicants should indicate their interest in Miami’s Honors College.