Job ID 119990
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number 012 - 23
Program Intern for Health Job at IRC With 100 USD Salary Monthly:
About IRC (International Rescue Committee):
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 10 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 1000 staff.
Compliance with Policies:
- Compliance with the IRC WAY (our standards for professional conduct) is a responsibility shared by all involved in delivering on the IRC’s mission. We must abide by the IRC Way and Safeguarding Policies all the time.
- The IRC has zero tolerance approach to the IRC Code of Conduct including safeguarding violations being committed by its staff, consultants, contractors, volunteers, interns, suppliers, vendors, sub-grantees/partners, implementing partners or any other associate.
- Ensure adherence with IRC policies, tools, handbooks, and guidelines.
- Implement delegated task according to plan of action
- Support project assistants in daily activities including raising PR,
- Update program coordinator on progress of daily activities with different department
- Follow up of health-related issues with different department such as HR, SC and finance.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Keep good record of health staff leave balance.
- Support program coordinator in preparing project brief for different projects.
- Support program coordinator in preparing weekly updates from different health related projects.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Fresh graduated from university (BS, midwifery, nursing, dental) (female)
- To have high interest for learning in a multi-cultural environment
- To be punctual and on time
- Able to speak and write on English.
- To have basic knowledge of computer skill
interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address or email us on (AF-Recruitment@rescue.org)
Note: Please put the vacancy number plus position name in the subject line of the email, otherwise your application will not be consider.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul