Job ID 120500
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State China
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Bachelor - Master - Ph.D.
International students can now apply to East China Normal University’s Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) program. International students who wish to study in Shanghai, China in 2023 can apply for the East China Normal University Shanghai Government Scholarship, which offers full support. The Shanghai Government (also known as the Chinese Government Scholarship) offers financial aid to international students worldwide for study in China for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. International students from all nations are welcome to apply for a full-time degree program; the East China Normal University scholarships 2023 are fully financed and cover tuition fees, on-campus housing, stipends, and medical insurance.
Every year, the Chinese Government Scholarship Program offers scholarships to deserving foreign students worldwide so they can attend various Chinese colleges in Shanghai, China. The goal of the Shanghai Government Scholarships is to foster international cooperation and understanding while establishing centers of innovation in science and technology that have a worldwide impact. One of the esteemed colleges taking part in the Shanghai Government Scholarships program is East China Normal University, which offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs to foreign students.
During their time in China, candidates can enhance their professional and academic abilities by honing their existing talents and acquiring new ones through the fully-funded foreign scholarship program. Additionally, students can engage with people from all cultures, religions, nationalities, sociopolitical views, and economic backgrounds thanks to the Chinese Government Scholarship 2024. The intellectuals receive guidance from top-notch supervisors who expose them to various disciplines and their pertinent educational endeavors. The Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) comes with complete funding, covering all costs related to studying in China.
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: China
- Host University: East China Normal University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree
- Eligibility: International students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2024
- Undergraduate Programs: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s Programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral Programs: 3 to 4 years
Benefits of Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 in China:
Type A (Full Scholarship)
- Exempt From Full Tuition fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Living expenses
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Graduate program: CNY3000;
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
Type B (Partial Scholarship)
- Exempt from tuition fee
- comprehensive medical insurance.
Available Study Fields List:
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
Eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024:
- A Candidate must be an international student, a non-Chinese citizen, and in good health.
- A Candidate applying for a pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- A Candidate applying for a bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- A Candidate applying for a master degree program must have a bachelor degree and be under 35.
- A Candidate applying for a Phd degree program must have a master degree and under 40.
- SGS application form
- East China Normal University application form
- Educational Certificates
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation letters
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
The application deadline to Apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program 2024 in China is May 10th, 2024.
How To Apply For Shanghai Government Scholarships 2024?
- The applicants must submit their applications online via the official website.
- To apply for this program, applicants must complete an online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/apply/ (ECNU’s institutional code is 10269).
- The SGS form should be completed with all the required documents.
- Please ensure that you download the form after completing it.
- Applicants should not submit their application documents by email or fax.