Job ID 118371
Degree Bachelor Degree
No of Opportunity 6
Vacancy Number ECI-015
Special Education Teacher Intern Job at Enabled Children Initiative With 50 $ Salary:
About Enabled Children Initiative:
The Enabled Children Initiative (ECI) is an independent charity organization registered as a 501(c)(3) in the USA with a registered branch in Afghanistan (number 465). ECI supports children with disabilities in Afghanistan. Launched in 2020, the Enabled Children School one of ECI’s 6 programs. It is Kabul’s first school for children with all types of disabilities, including physical, intellectual and/or sensory, and adapts learning approaches to meet the needs of each student. We enable each child to reach their unique capacity and potential, using traditional classroom approaches to teach standard academic subjects, as well as including occupational and physical therapy, sports, art, sign language and life-skills training into our curricula. The school works to integrate students into mainstream schools, and develop partnerships with those schools to encourage more inclusive learning environments in Kabul. The school is a family-focused learning environment, working closely with families, parents, and caretakers to ensure the best learning outcomes for students, and quality care both at school and in the home.
Job Description Special Education Teacher Intern Job at Enabled Children Initiative With 50 $ Salary:
As a Special Education Teacher Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of special education while working closely with experienced special education teachers and support staff. This internship program is designed to provide you with valuable insights into the world of special education, equipping you with the skills and knowledge necessary to become an effective and compassionate special education teacher in the future. Responsibilities include assist in teaching a class of about 15 to 20 students with various disabilities on a part-time basis (5 days a week from 9AM to 2PM).
- Observation and Co-Teaching: Work alongside experienced special education teachers to observe classroom dynamics and assist in co-teaching activities. Learn how to adapt teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of students with disabilities.
- Lesson Planning: Collaborate with mentor teachers to create and modify lesson plans that align with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and address the unique learning requirements of each student.
- Student Support: Provide one-on-one or small group support to students with disabilities in various classroom settings. Assist with behavior management and social-emotional learning interventions.
- Assessment and Progress Monitoring: Assist in conducting assessments, tracking student progress, and documenting data related to student performance and IEP goals.
- Inclusion and Differentiation: Learn how to implement inclusive practices within the classroom, adapting curriculum materials and activities to accommodate the needs of students with diverse abilities.
- Collaboration: Participate in Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, team meetings, and parent-teacher conferences, contributing insights and observations about student progress.
- Classroom Management: Develop skills in classroom management, including establishing routines and fostering a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Professional Development: Attend professional development workshops, training sessions, and seminars related to special education to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate records of student progress, behavior incidents, and other relevant information, in compliance with school and legal requirements.
- Research and Best Practices: Stay updated on the latest research and best practices in the field of special education and apply this knowledge in the classroom.
Job Requirements Special Education Teacher Intern Job at Enabled Children Initiative With 50 $ Salary:
The candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s in Special Education or a related field or currently studying.
- Strong passion for working with students with disabilities and a genuine interest in special education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Patience, empathy, and a positive attitude when working with students with diverse needs.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the changing needs of students and the field of special education.
- Hands-on experience in a special education classroom.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced special education teachers.
- Exposure to a diverse range of disabilities and teaching strategies.
- Networking opportunities within the special education community.
- Potential for future employment or recommendation letters.
- $50 USD monthly bonus + Lunch and Transportation.
https://bit.ly/3sPohzK :برای درخواست این فورم را خانهپری نمایید