Job ID 114739
Experience 3 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
No of Opportunity 4
Province or State Oruzgan
Vacancy Number RRAA-CRO-Surveyor/Distribution Officer-107-2023
About Rural Rehabilitation Association for Afghanistan:
Rural Rehabilitation Association for Afghanistan (RRAA) is a non-profit, non-governmental, and non-political NGO established in 1990. The head office of the organization is located in Kabul, Afghanistan and delivers humanitarian services in the sectors of WASH, Good Governance, and Livelihood, Emergency and Health through its regional offices in Mazar, Herat, Jalalabad, and central zone in a decentralized manner.
- Planning and conducting data collection for the selection of beneficiaries according to the eligibility criteria and distribution of assistance to beneficiaries.
- Active participation in orientation sessions and other capacity-building efforts
- Assisting the project manager in planning for the survey of affected categories and distribution of assistance.
- Conducting a door-to-door survey and assessment of the affected population through the HEAT form by using KOBO mobile data collection.
- Sharing of the collected data and information with the project manager
- Collection of data and information from the related governmental department.
- Review and recheck the data and information on the ground.
- Ensure surveying equipment (tablets) are in good working by conducting regular maintenance.
- Frequent travel to project sites, in the targeted districts of Uruzgan province.
- Controlling and organizing sessions conducted for the distribution of assistance.
- Take part in post-distribution monitoring (PDM)
- Regular participation in coordination meetings, and staffs meeting held at the provincial or district level.
- Provision of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Perform any other duty required by the project manager.
- University degree in Social Science, Agriculture, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of progressive work experience in Survey, assessment, and data collection with INGO or Afghan NGOs.
- Good Pashto and Dari language skills
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Survey, Distribution, and beneficiaries’ selection skill
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel frequently, and spend time in the filed
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use Kobo software.
- The interested qualified couple candidates can send their CVs and application letter no later than 07July 2023.
- Please put the announcement number (RRAA-CRO-Surveyor/Distribution Officer-107-2023) and position title (Surveyor/Distribution Officer) in the subject of your email.
- Please do not attach and send your educational documents for now.
- Please make sure the contact numbers in your CV are active and working.
Please note that:
- Eligible candidates from Oruzgan who meet the job criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Only Shortlisted candidates who are meeting the criteria will be contacted.
- Late application will not be considered.
- Application with no clear subject line will not be considered.
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs via the following emails: