Job ID 117141
Experience 3 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number IT Administrator-HPL-HR-0014
System Administrator Job at HPL With 30000 AFN Salary Monthly:
Honest Public Ltd (HPL) is a group of companies, specializing in providing exceptional management services throughout Afghanistan. With over 1500+ staff throughout the country, we specialize in Supply, Logistics, Security, Customer Care, Consultancy, and Construction services.
At HPL, our top priority is delivering reliable and efficient services that meet the unique needs of our clients. Our dedicated team of professionals works closely with clients to provide customized solutions that ensure maximum satisfaction.
We take pride in our ability to provide timely and dependable services to our clients, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism. Our services are designed to help businesses and organizations in Afghanistan operate effectively, safely, and efficiently
- Installs, configures, implements and troubleshoots Windows Infrastructure systems, specifically Windows Active Directory,
- WDS, WSUS, NLB, DNS, DHCP, SQL Server, Print Server and File Server,
- Responsible to provide 2nd level technical support to our internal mission-critical servers such as (
- Active Directory, WDS, Webmail, Database Server, WSUS,and Third Party Applications)
- Installs, configures, and tests audio, video conference and desktop video conference hardware/software
- using available communication and network connectivity.
- Provide and Implement Technical Solution in Troubleshooting and Restoring issues concerning the Network’s Domain
- Controller, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Mail Services, Print Servers and Web Server
- Applying Policy using Group Policy Management.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Manage physical Inspection and installation of Servers, Racks, Storages, Libraries, SAN Switches, Spare part
- Provides technical direction in the planning, design, and implementation of communications networks. Responsible for
- providing assistance and technical support for System and network design activities
- Set up and ensure reliable Internet connectivity
- Configures and manages Users, Groups and Permissions
- Repetitive audit of network security and communication redundancy and performance
- Provide 24/7 Support for Critical Situation
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or Information Technology
- Certification Requirement: Must be MCSE Certified with Valid Certification ID
- Working level knowledge of Linux Operating System will be a plus point
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar field.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recover. protocols
- Solid understanding of IP network and elements
- Working level knowledge of Observe Monitoring tool,McAfee Antivirus Administration
- Knowledge of remote access application, sharing screen
- Working level knowledge of CCTV installation and configuration
Submission Guideline :
Please send your application and CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write vacancy number and position title on subject of your email.
Applications without mentioning the Position Title & Vacancy Number in the subject line of the email will NOT be considered.
Preference will be given to applicants from private companies
Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.