Job ID 116167
Degree Bachelor Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Partial Funded
Province or State Canada
Language Requirement English
Field of Study N/A
Language of Instruction English
The F.W. Minkler Scholarship 2023 is offered for bachelor’s degree in all subjects offered by the university. The deadline for sending your application is 01 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000. This scholarship is open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Toronto
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
The F.W. Minkler Scholarship recognizes an exceptional undergraduate student at the University of Toronto who demonstrates remarkable integrity, academic excellence, and a significant impact on the university community.
Eligibility criteria for The F.W. Minkler Scholarship:
- The Recipient must be eligible for the Donald Forster Award on the recommendation of the selection committee at the Office of student awards.
- Full-time students should apply during their second-to-last year of study, and part-time students should apply at the equivalent point in their degree studies.
- The students can apply only once to be considered for the award.
Application Form for the F.W. Minkler Scholarship
Notification of decision:
- After the application deadline, successful award recipients will receive an email from the University Registrar’s Office containing an award letter.
- Typically, this notification is sent approximately one month after the deadline. The award letter will provide details regarding the award payment and it is important to retain it for future reference.