Job ID 116636
Experience 3 Years
Degree Bachelor Degree
Province or State Kabul
Vacancy Number IAM - HR - 03
Training Coordinator / Master Trainer Job at IAM With 40,000 AFN Salary Monthly:
About International Assistance Mission (IAM):
International Assistance Mission (IAM) is a non-profit organization through which local staff and international volunteers serve in partnership to build capacity in the sectors of health, education, and development, working together in hope, for the welfare of the people of Afghanistan.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- LCP Coordination (30%)
- Responsible for making lesson schedules, including updating the data base with cancellations, changes and re-scheduling
- Responsible for communication with staff and students of the lesson schedules including any changes
- Ensure that students are evaluated including language consultation, end of phase evaluations
- Prepares invoices and bills for students and shares data with the Training Manager
- Manages the inventory of the Kabul LCP and ensures the inventories of other LCPs are in order
- Ensuring printed materials are available
- Organizes necessary purchasing for the LCPs across IAM
- Ensures Kabul classrooms are clean warm and have all the equipment needed
- Training Delivery, coordination, and evaluation (65%)
- Responsible for orientating and training new LCP teachers and ongoing training of teachers.
- Delivers a wide range of training as set out in the strategic plan for training within IAM.
- Rolls out Strengths Finder across the workforce of IAM in conjunction with the NTM.
- Supports scheduling of training across the organisation.
- Supports the recruitment of and coordinates with training facilitators regarding the content and methodology of each training.
- Advertises training sessions within IAM and ensures that the relevant people attend.
- Shares information with participants prior to and after training.
- Works with HR focal points to provide logistic support for all training sessions.
- Works with the NTM to ensure all training is fully evaluated and data is collected and analyzed.
- Assists in conducting organization-wide training needs assessment and identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Ensures purchases and prepares materials and certificates.
- Professional Development (5%)
- Attends relevant trainings, seminars, or courses to enhance abilities and knowledge.
- Tracks payments and fees.
- Monitors all training and ensures IMS students are aware of their progress.
- Communicates regularly with IAM staff about training needs and training opportunities.
- Updates databases with internal and external staff who are able to deliver training
- Undertakes marketing / promotion activities for the LCPs as required
Core & Functional Competencies:
- IAM Administrative Knowledge: Knowledge about IAM (vision, mission, purpose, programs, projects, administrative policies, practices, procedures, rules, and regulations to manage the work accordingly.)
- Procurement and invoicing
- Marketing and promotion activities
- Evaluation of training
- Excel and database management
- Able to read, write, speak in English
- Passionate about building capacity within IAM.
- Able to work well with others
- Cross cultural working
Personality profile and other Characteristics:
- Professionalism and Respectfulness
- Commitment to role
- Hardworking, resilient and assertive
- Approachable and able to multi-task
- Planning and prioritizing: the skill to manage several tasks at once and assess the relative importance of activities and assignments; to be able to adjust priorities when appropriate.
- Data Management: Knowledge of the process of ingesting, storing, organizing and maintaining the data created and collected by the organization.
- Networking: Comprising personal communication, relationship management, and professionalism, as a means of building connections with others to help organizational development.
- Presentation: how to present ideas and intentions in the workplace using presentation tools and platforms.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and email.