Job ID 119576
Degree Bachelor Degree
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State USA
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Mathematics. This scholarship is provided by University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + room and board . This scholarship is to all nationals.
The University of California, Log Angeles (UCLA) offers UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at the Department of Mathematics. The scholarships are given to incoming freshmen with outstanding backgrounds and promise in mathematics.
Eligibility for the UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants must maintain satisfactory and timely academic progress toward their degree and remain in good academic standing.
- Candidates should maintain at least a 3.5 GPA in mathematics courses.
- Students should declare a mathematics major upon admission and remain in the major.
- Applicants must pass the basic exam by the end of their third year of studies.
- To continue their scholarship for the fourth year, the applicants must apply and be accepted into the Departmental Scholars Program, which leads to simultaneous Bachelor (BS) and Masters (MA) degrees.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship applicants will receive Tuition fees and room and board.