Job ID 112153
UNICEF Internships for International Students 2023:
UNICEF internships 2023 provide valuable opportunities for international students to gain experience in the development sector while making a difference in the lives of children around the world. As a UNICEF intern, you will work alongside professionals in various areas such as education, health, child protection, and communication to support UNICEF’s mission to ensure the well-being of every child. These internships are an excellent way to develop skills, build networks, and gain insights into the global development landscape.
As a UNICEF intern, you will have the opportunity to work in various locations around the world, from headquarters in New York to country offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The internships are unpaid, but UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to cover basic living expenses. Additionally, UNICEF may provide some financial support for travel costs and visa fees. With a UNICEF internship, you will gain valuable experience, make meaningful connections, and contribute to improving the lives of children globally.
UNICEF internships 2023 offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes numerous benefits, which provide interns with opportunities for personal and professional growth. This coveted internship opportunity is available for both recent graduates and students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral programs. UNICEF focuses on various critical areas, including children’s health, immunization, disease prevention, maternal health, education, sanitation, emergency relief, and more. As a UNICEF intern, you will gain valuable experience in these areas, working alongside professionals to support UNICEF’s mission to improve the lives of children globally.
Financial Benefits of UNICEF Internships 2023 UNICEF Internships for International Students 2023 :
- A Monthly Stipend will be provided.
- Travel and Visa UNICEF or the host institution will provide an internship stipend.
- Gain valuable experience in various areas such as education, health, child protection, and communication.
- Develop important skills such as research, analysis, and project management.
- Opportunities for networking and mentorship with professionals in the development field.
- Work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures, broadening your perspective and understanding of global issues.
- Opportunity to work in various locations around the world, providing a unique experience and insights into different cultures and environments.
- Contribute to a worthwhile cause by being part of UNICEF’s mission to improve the lives of children globally.
- Build your resume with an internship experience with a renowned organization, opening doors to future job opportunities.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the global development landscape.
- Have the satisfaction of knowing that your work is making a difference in the lives of children around the world.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internships 2023:
- A candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program.
- A candidate must be proficient in any English, French, or Spanish Language.
- A candidate should have excellent academic performance in recent university/education records.
- A candidate must have no immediate relatives working with UNICEF.
- At least 18 years of Age.