Job ID 59283
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Different countries
Applications are open for UNICEF Internship Program 2022. United Nations Children’s Fund, also called UNICEF, provides different internship programs for students from all over the world. The vision is to help children secure their future and avail themselves of their desired field experience, which they pursue to attain their future.
Every year UNICEF provides internships for the students of different countries in different fields/areas. Therefore, this year, UNICEF is providing an internship for students from all over the world, which is the UNICEF Internship Program 2022. UNICEF paid internship opportunities will be available for all Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. students.
This is the golden ticket for students who want to start their careers from scratch. The most significant advantage of this paid internship program is that students worldwide could apply for this internship. Unicef is operational in more than 190 countries and the agency of United Nations with its Headquarters in New York.
Through which the UNICEF internship opportunities are available worldwide for international students. Unicef offers fields for international students. The remote internships would be available too for the students. The duration of the internship would usually last long for 6 to 26 weeks. Further information is stated below. Students can also check other national and international paid and funded internship opportunities from all around the world.
Here are some more details about the UNICEF Internship program 2022
- Country: Different countries
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for UNICEF internship Program:
- Applicants must be International Undergraduate or Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in any Graduate, Undergraduate and PhD Programme or have graduated from with in the past two years.
- Applicant must be an expert in at least one of the UNICEF’s working languages, i.e., English, Spanish or French. Fluency in the language of the office the applicant is applying to may also be required.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance, as demonstrated by the recent university/education records.
- Applicants should not have an immediate relative working with the UNICEF (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother).
- Have no other relatives in the candidate’s reporting line of authority.
- The candidates must be at least 18 years old or above too.
UNICEF paid internship will provide the following benefits:
- Unicef Monthly stipend would be given to the candidate.
- Internees may also get a contribution to the living expenses (in some cases).
- A one-time contribution towards visa and travel costs.
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest organizations in the world and develop your skills.
- Gain hands-on experience and make your CV worthy.
Other details :
The Deadlines are different for each UNICEF internship program. All opportunities for the internship by UNICEF are open now; select your desired internship program.
- Eligible candidates can submit the application through the website of UNICEF.
- Complete and submit an online recruitment profile, also a CV or Resume and a cover letter.
- Go to the UNICEF vacancy page. Select the type of contract.
- Select the position level, i.e., internship.
- All the internships will be displayed on the screen.