Job ID 118514
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State UK
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
Do you want to pursue your PhD in the United Kingdom? The urge to seek higher education beyond what is available in one’s home nation is shared by many people. International students are welcome to apply for the University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar award 2024. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to study for free at one of the best universities in the UK.
The President’s Doctoral Scholar Award system, created by Prof. Dame Nancy Rothwell, grants more than 100 prizes each year through the fully-funded scholarships 2024 at the University of Manchester. A PhD is a distinguished degree that will offer you an advantage in your profession when it comes to securing better jobs or grants. The University of Manchester provides a number of PhD scholarships to assist you in your pursuit of becoming an expert in your subject. The fully-funded fellowship in the United Kingdom will provide a firm foundation for excellent students from throughout the world to gain research training with famous academics on a variety of disciplines.
The University of Manchester International Scholarships 2024 are open to students of all countries and working in all research disciplines, and are intended to attract students of the highest caliber who want to work on demanding research projects in world-class research environments. The beneficiaries of the University of Manchester Scholarship 2023 will receive money for their PhD studies as well as a £1000 increase in their annual stipend/living allowance. A fantastic chance exists to pursue your Ph.D. in the UK on a fully financed scholarship. You can also apply for 2024 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships.
Brief Details About University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Award 2024:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK
- University: University of Manchester
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: 100+
- Eligibility: International students
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholar Award 2024:
- Candidates must be (non-UK) international students.
- A candidate must be admitted into a Ph.D. program.
- A candidate must hold a conditional/unconditional PhD program offer for September 2023 intake.
- A candidate must hold (or are about to obtain) a first-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- A candidate must have a track record of engaging with research.
Apply also: Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2023
Benefits of President’s PhD Scholar Award 2024:
- Full university tuition fees
- An annual maintenance stipend.
- A student will have the opportunity to meet University President & Vice-Chancellor, interact closely with the academic community and other PDS students.
- Students will benefit from international research leadership under the supervision of distinguished scholars.
- Become a President’s Doctoral Scholar ambassador for the University.
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholar Award 2024:
- You must complete all the usual admissions procedures and receive an unconditional or conditional Ph.D. offer before you will be considered for the program.
- Make sure to read the instructions carefully for completing the online application.
- Please ensure that all supporting documentation is included with your application form.
- Ensure that you indicate on your application form that you are submitting an application for the University of Manchester Scholarship, in particular a PDS Award.
You must submit your completed application for a postgraduate research programme before the relevant deadline to be considered. You will not be able to apply after these deadlines have passed. Some of our funded programmes have specific deadlines.
- January 2024 entry: 15 October 2023
- April 2024 entry: 15 January 2024
- September 2024 entry: 15 June 2024