Job ID 120745
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Canada
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Bachelor - Master - Ph.D.
Located in Montreal, Canada, the University of Montreal, also called Universite de Montréal, is a public university. In terms of student population, it is the second-biggest institution in Canada. To study in Canada, submit an application for the University of Montreal Scholarships 2024. The UdeM exemption scholarship program is designed for international students and was founded by Université de Montréal to support talent from all over the world.
They might gain from not having to pay tuition fees. For the winter 2023, summer 2023, fall 2023, and winter 2024 periods, you can apply for this scholarship. Numerous academic programs are offered by Montreal University, including those in business, engineering, medicine, law, and the arts and sciences. Below are further specifics on the Montreal University Scholarships for 2024.
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Montreal University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Please Check the Application Deadlines
Amount of the Scholarship
- Level A: $13,340.40 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,670.20 per session (15 credits) or $444.68 per credit
- Level B: $6,357.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,178.80 per session (15 credits) or $211.92 per credit
- Non-research: $10,474.65 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,491.55 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $232.77 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $30,829.50 per year (45 credits)*.
- Research: $10,347.75 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,449.25 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $229.95 per credit.
- $22,241.25 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,413.75 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $494.25 per credit.
How You Can Apply for the University of Montreal Scholarships 2024?
- You have to apply for admission first. Please complete the application before the deadline.
- Check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
- Receive an admission offer and you will have time to accept the offer.
- After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled.