Job ID 119764
Opportunity Type Scholarships
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Japan
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction Master - Ph.D.
Hello to Everyone. The Japanese government sponsors MEXT, a fully funded scholarship. The hunt for University of Tokyo MEXT Scholarship 2024, Japan, is now accepting applications. MEXT University has recommended calling on this for 2024. At Tokyo University, you can submit an application for the Master’s and PhD degree programs. If you previously earned your degree at an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, IELTS is not necessary.
In October 2024, the research period will get under way. One of the best things about Japan is that you can work there once your degree program is through. Jobs in Japan 2023 with Rewards and Benefits are plentiful. You can apply for the settlement after five years of residence in Japan. The best university overall is Tokyo University. Below are further details regarding the University of Tokyo MEXT Scholarship 2024 search.
What is the MEXT University Recommended Scholarship?
MEXT is known for the Ministry of Education, sports, culture, science, and Technology.
MEXT University’s recommended scholarship is awarded to International students by Japanese universities through the recommendation of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT).
- Master’s Program = October, 2024 – September, 2026 (2 years)
- Doctoral Program = October, 2024 – September, 2027 (3 years)
MEXT (UR) Scholarship Benefits
All the students will be awarded with:
- Monthly Stipend.
- The stipend for 2024 is not yet decided. But as an example, the monthly stipend for 2023 was:
- 144,000 yen/month for Masters
- 145,000 yen/month for Doctoral
- Round Airfare Tickets are covered.
- Enrollment and Tuition fees will be exempted.
- Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Economics
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
- Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
- Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
- Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies
- Graduate Schools for Law and Politics
- Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduate School of Public Policy
- Graduate School of Science
- Applicants who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree can apply.
- An applicant must have a minimum CGPA of 2.30.
- applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1989
- List of Eligible Countries for MEXT University Recommended Scholarship at the : To see the list of priority nationalities, University of Tokyoplease click here.
English Language Proficiency
Either you have B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
OR Have completed a previous educational program whose primary language of instruction is English.
- Complete the online application form
- Field of Study and Research Plan
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport-type photo
- An official transcript from the last university
- Abstract of graduation thesis
- Official statement of (expected) graduation of the last university attended.
- A copy of the student’s passport.
How to Apply?
Applicants can submit an electronic application through the online portal. You must upload all the documents online. The Link to the official website is given below.