Job ID 115890
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Province or State Online
Language Requirement English
Field of Study Several Fields
Language of Instruction English
Are you too trying to improve your abilities by taking free courses? WHO Anyone in the globe can enroll in free online courses. The free certificate at the end of the course is the icing on the cake; the courses are completely free and there are no registration fees. More than 20 different languages are available for the online courses. Apply for courses that are self-paced; there is no deadline or schedule. You are free to begin and continue at your own pace. Furthermore, anyone can access the free courses from any nation or region of the world. Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced are the three levels on which the courses are based. These online courseare provided by the World Health Organization to enhance the handling of medical emergencies.
OpenWHO is a vibrant, web-based platform that invites motivated people to contribute to promoting breakthroughs in global health. WHO hopes to create an inclusive cultural community that can create successful policies despite being restricted to their homes through the interactive online courses. The WHO’s free online courses inspire students to participate in fulfilling the organization’s basic objective of developing a knowledgeable and dynamic health workforce in the face of difficult circumstances. At the conclusion of the training, participants are also given WHO certificates.
The WHO’s online certificate programs provide eager and ambitious students with a great chance to further their professions and gain respect among their peers. Additionally, participants learn how to work well with a variety of organizations. Additionally, OpenWHO gives users the chance to take classes created by eminent mentors who are willing to work with up-and-coming talent to better the global health system. As a result, this program makes a substantial contribution to the global improvement of public health while also assuring a steady stream of qualified healthcare professionals necessary for the expansion of the health sector.
The UN’s World Health Organization is a specialized agency in charge of global public health. With 150 offices globally and six regional offices, the WHO is based in Geneva, Switzerland. The courses are created and delivered by qualified experts in the field, and WHO is a recognized authority on global health. Students will also be given a free completion certificate that they may use to show their knowledge and abilities to potential employers or educational institutions. Every student needs to take advantage of this chance and sign up for the free online courses.
List of WHO Free Online Courses
- Neglected tropical diseases
- COVID 19
- Ready for response
- One Health
- Get Social
- Clinical Management
- Harmonized health facility assessment
- Health inequality monitoring
- Chemical and biological deliberate events
- scientific and strategic talks on COVID
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Preventing sexual exploitation and abuse
- Integrated disease surveillance and response
- National languages (COVID 19)
- Health emergency preparedness, response and resilience
- Infodemic management
- Infection prevention and control
- Healthier populations
- Universal health coverage
- Digital health and innovation
- End TB
Benefits of WHO Free Online Courses 2023:
- These online courses are totally free; there is no registration fee.
- Receive a certificate on successfully completing the course.
- It is an international online course program that caters to all people who have the potential to learn in times of darkness.
- The courses are offered in the local languages of the communities.
- Individuals can access their own progress throughout the course.
- The certificate is awarded to the participant after completion of the course.
- OpenWHO certificates will help you in your career as well.
- Gain knowledge and upgrade skills.
Eligibility Criteria of the WHO Free Online Courses:
- Everyone can apply for these free courses.
- People who want to apply must be passionate and collaborative.
- No Academic Restrictions to apply for the WHO.
- There are no prerequisites.
- No nationality restrictions.
- Medical students are also encouraged to apply for the World Health Organization courses.
- You must have a laptop or computer to access the course.
- Moreover, good internet is required.
How to Apply?
- The registration process for the WHO free courses is online. Click on the apply now button below to enroll for the free courses.
- You can register using the email address.
- After that, you will receive an email notification confirming registration.
- Please provide all required personal information, eg name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all required fields necessary for registration.
- Please fill out your registration application carefully and submit it.
- After enrollment in the course, you must log in to the course.
- Start learning!