Job ID 58407
Degree Bachelor Degree
World Food Program Internship Program is a paid internship opportunity for talented, outstanding and motivated students from all around the world. It is an excellent opportunity for students from different fields to gain practical work experience and make efforts to reach the goal of the World Food Programme. The duration of the paid internship program is a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 8 months. The WFP has bagged the badge of gold standard internship from the University of Oxford.
Interns will work under experienced professionals of relevant field areas and learn new skills required to strive in the fast-paced, challenging world. The international internship program will also provide exposure to international working standards and help interns develop professionally according to the industry/market requirements.
Interns will be contributing to eradicating hunger around the world, so they should not miss this opportunity to work with the leading humanitarian organization that is changing the lives of many people across the globe. World Food Programme is the world’s first global organization that responds to the global emergencies caused by natural disasters and conflicts. WFP offers support to eradicate hunger issues and food scarcity. The organization has assisted 115 million people and has already earned Noble Prize.
Here are more details about the World Food Program Internship
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the WFP internship program 2022:
- Applicants must have been enrolled in any recognized university in the last 6 months.
- Applicants must have completed at least two years of their degree.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Applicants should be energetic and ready to take on challenges.
- Knowledge of any other UN language will be preferred.
- Teamwork skills are necessary; hence applicants should be good at working within a team.
- Applicants must apply for positions that are relevant to their educational field.
- Applicants must be willing to take challenges.
The World Food Program internship will provide the following benefits:
- Selected applicants will receive up to $1,000 per month.
- The travel costs of students from developing countries will be covered.
- This program will help to increase your knowledge with real-life examples.
Other details :
- Educational transcripts.
- Proof of enrolment in any program.
- Updated CV/resume.
- A cover letter.
- The application process for the WFP internship is online; students can apply by clicking on apply now button below.
- Create an online CV before applying for positions.
- Submit a complete application form.
- The deadline for each internship assignment is different.
- Make sure to apply before the deadline ends.
Increase your chances of acceptance for the program by using our professional services