Job ID 47371
Scholarship Type Fully Funded
Language Requirement Not required
Field of Study Non Degree
Duration 2 to 8 months
Language of Instruction English
World Food Program Paid Internship Program With 1000 $ Salary Per Month
About WFP :
International young people can participate in paid internships with the World Food Program (WFP). As a result, they provide a large number of internship positions each year, so if you’re interested in this great opportunity, you must apply. The World Food Program has been given a Gold Standard Internship Host Badge by the University of Oxford in recognition of the high-quality internship experience it has provided to its students.
Hosting Organization: World Food Program (WFP)
Internship Duration: 2 to 8 months
Application Deadline: Different based on each position
Location: Different Countries
- Maximum $1000 of monthly stipend
- Participants of developing countries pursuing their studies in their home country will get travel costs covered.
Note: You’re responsible for getting a visa and covering the costs. WFP can help you with the required documents.
Before starting the WFP Internship, you need to have medical insurance.
- Must be currently admitted in or recently graduated from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years of bachelor studies completed
- Motivated, team-oriented, and eager to take on new tasks
- English language knowledge (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning about humanitarian work and taking your initial steps
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of Enrollment
- Recent University Record
- Cover letter
How to apply for World Food Program WFP Internship Program?
To apply, students must go to the WFP’s official website. Before picking prospective career positions relevant to your current subject of study, you’ll need to establish an online CV.
You can read more about WFP Internship on WFP’s website.