Job ID 119607
World Food Program Paid Internship Program With 1000 USD Stipend:
The World Food Programme (WFP) Internship Program is a unique paid opportunity for exceptional and motivated students worldwide. It offers a valuable experience for students from diverse fields to gain practical work experience while making significant contributions to the WFP’s mission. The duration of the paid internship program ranges from a minimum of two months to a maximum of eight months, providing ample time for interns to develop their skills and contribute to life-changing initiatives
Interns will work under experienced professionals of relevant field areas and learn new skills required to strive in the fast-paced, challenging world. The international internship program will also provide exposure to international working standards and help interns develop professionally according to the industry/market requirements.
Interns will be contributing to eradicating hunger around the world, so they should not miss this opportunity to work with the leading humanitarian organization that is changing the lives of many people across the globe. World Food Programme is the world’s first global organization that responds to the global emergencies caused by natural disasters and conflicts. WFP offers support to eradicate hunger issues and food scarcity. The organization has assisted 115 million people and has already earned Noble Prize.
Eligibility Criteria for World Food Program Paid Internship Program With 1000 USD Stipend:
- Applicants must have been enrolled in any recognized university in the last 6 months.
- Applicants must have completed at least two years of their degree.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Applicants should be energetic and ready to take on challenges.
- Knowledge of any other UN language will be preferred.
- Teamwork skills are necessary; hence applicants should be good at working within a team.
- Applicants must apply for positions that are relevant to their educational field.
- Applicants must be willing to take challenges.
Benefits of World Food Program Paid Internship Program With 1000 USD Stipend:
The World Food Program internship will provide the following benefits:
- Selected applicants will receive up to $1,000 per month.
- The travel costs of students from developing countries will be covered.
- This program will help to increase your knowledge with real-life examples.